Hoping to have a new litter from Ellie; due middle of June 2020
All will have experienced many things-
They have experienced various floor textures- indoors and outside living, carpet, vetbed, straw, cushions, concrete, gravel, grass, stone pebbles, water pool, sandpit, dirt/soil. Also the Vets practice.
They have experienced various apparatus- different types of balls from children's toy/tennis/football, children's cuddly toys and rattle ones, dog toys, raised beds, cardboard boxes, party poppers, plastic bottles, loud machinery, engines, vehicle travel, shooting, sneezing, many other noises. Also seen sheep, poultry and birds. Experienced weather.
They have experienced various ethnic, cultural and ability people of different ages and appearances, children, wheelchair, walking sticks, along with loud and quiet people, including being handled by strangers, the vet.
They have experienced various sizes and types of dogs of different ages.
He is vet checked healthy and entire, has had his first inoculation, is fully wormed with both Drontal and Panacur, is already microchipped and can leave from eight weeks old.
Also all following included:
- his toe nails trimmed (I can't stand long toe nails- should always be neatly trimmed, they walk much better)
- KC reg. not endorsed
- pedigree print off
- flea treated
- 15kg bag of puppy food- enough to last for a few weeks
- Extensive guidance- diet, upbringing, socialising, thorough house training, first aid advice, etc...
- 4 weeks insurance
- Lifetime experience and support whenever needed
- Contract of sale- if you EVER have to part with him, bring him straight back home. Regardless of age.
I trust this answers most immediate questions.
Paperwork usually take just over an hour, I go through it with you.
Very welcome to meet him and mum and siblings.